The mission of the project:
Thoroughly educated about MG and integrated into society people, who have access to all
necessary and high-quality diagnostics, treatments, and care.
The goals of the project:
1. To implement a nationwide support project for patients who have been diagnosed with
2. In cooperation with doctors' and patients' organizations and the Ministry of Health of
the Republic of Latvia to improve the diagnosis of MG, availability of effective
medications, treatment, and rehabilitation.
To implement the goals, the following tasks are implemented:
1. Coordinate cooperation with the responsible institutions, organizations, and
companies involved in the treatment process.
2. To ensure the attraction and distribution of financial and other types of funds to
achieve the project's goals.
3. Organize different events and form support groups for people diagnosed
with MG, including their families.
4. To provide moral support and assist in solving such everyday practical issues as legal,
accounting, or any other kind of support.
5. To perform and accomplish any other activity that does not contradict the current
regulatory framework and contributes to the implementation of the project's goals.
Marija Krūmiņa – project manager. Sales and logistics expert (BSc Econ). With long-term
experience in international trade.
Kristīne Kiršbauma – project coordinator. Lawyer (Mg. iur.) with long-term work experience
in legal case systems, notaries, and state companies. Participated in the development and
implementation of various regulatory acts. In 2023 professional master's degree in "Labor
Ieva Kolmane – project coordinator. Literary philosopher (Mg. phil.), translator, has
experience in working with texts, associations, and state administration affairs.