Hans Christian Andersen
MOTUS VITA is a nonprofit voluntary organisation for people with limited abilities founded in 2009 in Riga, Latvia, to support persons with limited abilities affected by neuromuscular diseases (NMD) and their families.
MOTUS VITA has a status of a public benefit organisation.
The main goal of our association is to prolong life of persons with limited abilities and to improve their quality of life.
We work out independently various programs and projects, and our leading idea is to act according to the needs of our members and to enlarge our possibilities.
The following tasks are being performed in order to pursue our main goal – to prolong life of persons with limited abilities and to improve their quality of life:
- to provide accurate and trustful information about modern healthcare methods;
- to put together our efforts in cooperation with public and private healthcare institutions in order to support people with special needs;
- to provide people with special needs with technical aids in order to broaden their physical abilities;
- to promote awareness of the society on problems of people with special needs and possible solutions to these problems.
- Social adaptation
- to provide moral support to people with special needs, to help them solving everyday issues;
- to protect the rights and the interests of the people with special needs, to supervise the respect of their rights and freedoms;
- to help persons with special needs to upgrade their professional qualification and to acquire new vocational skills;
- to realize creative programs allowing persons with special needs to open new horizons and to fulfill their potential;
- to organize cultural and entertaining events.
- €0 of €8,600 raised
- €0 of €6,200 raised
- €1 of €7,350 raised
- VolunteerTV and Radio journalist
- VolunteerOccuapational therapist in Rehabilitation centre „Jaunķemeri” Occupational health and safety specialist Massage therapist Session manager in RigaBrain