On the 5th of September Latvian Society of Neuroimmuologists in cooperation with Association of people with special needs MOTIS VITA organize the event for patients “The day of myasthenia”.
The open speech was made by Irina Vinnik, deputy of the Municipality of Riga. Irina’s’ words were taken from heart, and it was the key for the right atmosphere at the event.
The specialists gave important information for the patients in easy and understandable way.
- “Patient with neuromuscular diseases”, NeurologistMarutaSolvitaNaudina.
- “The reasonsand factorsaffecting the development ofmyasthenia”, Associate Professor Immunologist NataliaKurjane.
- “The symptoms of myasthenia and what is myasthenic crisis”, Neurologist Dr. Inese Kamsha.
- “What can we offer for the patients with myasthenia in Latvia”, Associate Professor Neurologist, Immunologist Viktorija Keninya.
- “Possibilities to make life better for the patients with myasthenia”, MD, Ph.D., a Neuroscientist Anne Rostedt Punga, Uppsala University, Sweden.
- “Pacients with myasthenia – our experience”, Neurologist Eugene Melnyk, the neurological center, St. Petersburg hospital, Russia.
- The presentation of MOTUS VITA. Santa Dzene.
There was great concert given for us in the end of the event.
The organizers if the concert: Alegria Event Center
Entertainer: Viktoriya Korneeva
Participants of the concert:
«Janin Studio», director – Irina Orlova
The dencer of east dances – Anna Solovjeva
«Tamara Music Studio», director – Tamara Caurkubule
Soloists: Adelj Jurchenko, Jennifer Patriciya Pivarune, Hasan Rahimov, Mariya Batova, Jekaterina Bezruchenko, Ameli Naturina, Nika Kovaleva, Samanta Kabakova, Stella Tumanovska, Sofiya Nikitina, Anastasiya Podabulkina.