The mission of the project:
Thoroughly educated about MG and integrated into society people, who have access to all necessary and high quality diagnostics, treatments and care.
The goals of the project:
- To implement a nationwide support project for patients who have been diagnosed with MG.
- In cooperation with doctors’ and patients’ organizations and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Latvia to improve diagnosis of MG, availability of effective medications, treatment, rehabilitation.
To implement the goals, the following tasks are implemented:
- To coordinate cooperation with the responsible institutions, organizations and companies involved in the treatment process.
- To ensure the attraction and distribution of financial and other types of funds to achieve the project’s goals.
- To organize different types of events and to form support groups for people diagnosed with MG, including their families.
- To provide moral support and assist in solving such everyday practical issues as legal, accounting or any other kind of support.
- To perform and accomplish any other activity that does not contradict the current regulatory framework and contributes to the implementation of the project’s goals.
Marija Krūmiņa – project manager. Sales and logistics expert (BSc Econ). With long-term experience in international trade.
Kristīne Kiršbauma – project coordinator. Lawyer (Mg. iur.) with long-term work experience in legal case system, notary and state company. Participated in the development and implementation of various regulatory acts. In 2023 professional master’s degree in “Labor Protection” obtained.
Ieva Kolmane – project coordinator. Literary philosopher (Mg. phil.), translator, has experience in working with texts, associations and state administration affairs.